Monday, April 6, 2020

Viral Your Website To 35 Million











About:

  • Promote your website in 35 Million 
  • Facebook & Google plus Promotion 
  • I will post your book in 40 Groups on social media
  • Audience from USA & EUROPE & little chunk of rest of the world. 
  • I will deliver all screenshots in delivery of my working as proof. 
  • People are real no fake or boot
  • There is guarantee of traffic
  • Sales are depend on people's willingness & interest. I will not force anybody to buy any type of product or services. 
  • So what are you waiting for buy my gig & avail the opportunity to boost your book. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

:

Awesome work

:

Never did receive any screen shots as promised.

:

Extremely fraudulent, no services was rendered, no link to track visitors was provided, I asked times without Number and keep pushing me forward and lieing waiting to eat my money. Don’t waste your money hiring him, he is full of lies

:

Great - thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment