Friday, May 1, 2020

Teach You How To Market Your Nonprofit Effectively











About:

As a nonprofit, it's understandable that you aren't in a position to place enormous funds aside for marketing. However, there are a lot of exciting ways that you can market your organization-- for FREE. While such a thing sounds nice, it takes a lot of time, effort and energy to navigate the internet to find these hidden gems.



That's why I've done it for you.



With this gig, you will receive a very detailed document identifying more than $10,000 worth of free advertising, tools, etc that are available to 501(c)(3) non-profits. You will learn how to get free advertising on the largest search engine in the world, access to professional email correspondences and more. It is absolutely amazing to realize how many free services exist to assist non-profit organizations achieve their mission, and yet, these freebies are rarely discovered by the organizations that could benefit from them the most.



--------



I hold a M.A. in Global Sustainability and am developing my own non-profit. I am currently fundraising so that I can develop an engaging, blended STEM learning experience for kids and teens. Any donations received as a result of purchasing my research will go towards this end.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks you so much

:

Very fast!

:

easy to work with :)

:

Thank you! I hope all of the information I provided you with will help your organization :)

:

Awesome thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment