Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will send you between 2000 and 8000+ unique IP visitors to any web url or link you provide

I will send you between 2000 and 8000+ unique IP visitors to any web url or link you provide












About:

I will send you 2000 to 8000 genuine unique IP visitors to any website, url, blog etc for a day. NOT suitable for YouTube video views boost. 

Most people ask for unique visitors from a specific country, but that gives you away to google for using targeted forwarding and cause them to punish your site/link in search rankings.

What I do, is to forward you visitors that reflects the global internet traffic density at any particular moment, so based on the current data, 80% of the visitors that I send will be from the USA, CANADA AND EU.

I DO NOT gurantee visitors from any specific country and won't be able to fulfill such requests, I forward global traffic from several thousands of sites where genuine human visitors are redirected with pop-ups, click baits and catchy descriptions (based on the content you want to promote).

I can guarantee you of 2000 to 8000 visitors a day and for each day that you want me to forward traffic to your link; I charge $10.

Do kindly purchase enough gigs to reflect the number of days you require me to be forwarding to you.

I do consider longer term engagements and I am open to custom gigs so do message and discuss your special requirements.

Reviews


elena73:Outstanding experience

kendramitchell:This is exactly what I was looking for and will be using again once my site is live.

idealoader:Good experience

mreddgy:Good Experience!

chrisbovey801:Delivered the job on time as requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment