Monday, August 27, 2018

I will give you 300 ads clicks for whole month

I will give you 300 ads clicks for whole month












About:

Hi,
I am Professional in Google Adsense. I am working on Adsense last 3 year's.In this gig, I will give you high cpc ads clicks daily 5 clicks and minimum cpc in $2+, and 1000 imp.

what I do:

I will give you daily 5 clicks CPC must +2$
I will give you 1000 impressions.
I will maintain your  Adsense Ctr.
I will increase your Adsense page RPM.

Big Deal:

I also work as a monthly base I will work on your site 50% & Payment after withdrawal through Adsense if you interested in this deal so contact me ASAP.

The above 4 methodize the safest method with some few method I will implement. 
It is Trackable in Go.ogle Analytics and Web.master tools for your keyword. Increase Click through rate, decrease dwell time and decrease bounce rate tells Google to rank higher. 

This gig will also help you for competitive keywords

Reviews


douglassouza152:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

blackbeardpr:Amazing job.\nGreat communication and he always look to satisfied the customer. I will order Again. Highly recommend seller

douglassouza152:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

blackbeardpr:Amazing job.\nGreat communication and he always look to satisfied the customer. I will order Again. Highly recommend seller

:


No comments:

Post a Comment