Thursday, December 26, 2019

Big Or Small Help You Grow Your Dream











About:

It is my passion to help people grow themselves, and their business dreams! To that end, based on the package selected, I will provide the fallowing assistance.

1 I will track your expenses, so you can evaluate spending. (if you are new to business, I will show you how to set up for the future.

2 I will evaluate existing practices aka; Marketing, self-promotion, environment ect., and provide advice that has worked for affiliated businesses I have worked with.

3. I will market your business. This may include, reaching out to businesses I already work with, or networking through social media platforms. Additional marketing styles may be requested.

4 I will provide my spread sheets, as well as a list of resources for marketing/networking, to help you business grow further.

whether you are an established business, or a kid with a Minecraft server with a desire to learn about running your own business; I will do whatever I can to see you reach those goals!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment