Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Deliver Internet Marketing Auto Responder Email Series











About:

$5 for a 30 Day Internet Marketing Auto responder Email Newsletter Series, email marketing that Converts, here on Fiverr, seek no more! 

Email Mail Marketing Auto responder Series to market any internet marketing product. Use this series to build trust with your prospects.

Only on Fiverr!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for setup auto email responder not a link to another subscription to purchase to redirect. I asked seller to cancel and refund my funds he denied me. I would like a refund this isn't what I want

Seller's Response:

Unfortunately this dishonest person did not ask me any questions (claiming they did) but then proceeded to want to cancel the gig before the time limit was up and said i did not answer - I'm not telepathic so can't answer a question i'm un aware of - Do NOT deal with this person he/she is dangerous

Seller's Response:

A+ First rate seller!

Seller's Response:

thanks for the kind words

Seller's Response:

Will come back again, easy to talk with, very understanding and helpful and Akamai (Smart in Hawaiian), lol. Thanks Geoff




No comments:

Post a Comment