Monday, February 24, 2020

Promote Your Cbd , Marketing Cbd , Hemp Oil Traffic Website To Boost Ctfo Store











About:

Gig offering:


        Full  Social media advertising 


Are you a startup online seller looking to get sales for your new products? Or you want to boost sales for your ready-made Shopify store? This is the best gig for you to boost sales. 


I will use social media to help you boost sales and get you new customers that will be potential and consistent buyers. I will help in researching for best selling location for your product niche, market your store to them and help in converting them to your persistent clients. 


What I Will Do:


S.ocial media promotion (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) 


 Paid ads on s.ocial media 




Daily social media shout out 


Video ads 




Requirements:




Store URL link 


Targeted location 


Number of sales needed 


Targeted people



I will send you all proofs as Screenshots of my work. I will promote your Link via audience of people in the Biggest Social Media Websites. You can see my works with unexpected results. 


Try to order this gig and then Expect an Excellent Result.......Thanks

Reviews


:

This is the best seller ever he is very accurate and diligent in delivering well converting project timely his service really driving sales to my store, am highly recommending his service every time and wish to work with him again

:

Richard is patient , kind and determined to help your cbd store and website to rank more also increase your sales

:

Great job! Thanks Very quick and reasonable price

:

The experience is great

:

Such a great gig. I wonder why you're not among the Fiverr PRO SELLERS. I recommended this services 100%. Thanks for the great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment