Friday, February 28, 2020

Grow Your Business Sales With Google Ads











About:

What I can do for you:



  • Review of Your Google Ads Account's Structure
  • Keyword Research and Optimization
  • Bid Management
  • Setting Daily and Monthly Budget
  • Create Ad Copies
  • Create Ad Extensions
  • Device Optimization
  • Audience Targeting
  • Location Targeting
  • Demographics Optimization
  • Negative Keywords Implementation
  • Remarketing with Banners Ads
  • Weekly & Monthly Reporting
  • And Much More. You name it!


Recommendation: Please connect with me before ordering! So I can talk to you about your needs, expectations and goals.

Reviews


:

Seller is very helpful and committed to the project. Hands down the best person Ive worked with on google / bing. Highly recommended.

:

It was very easy to work with Davis. Got my project done in just few days days with all the research/analysis and setup. I was already learning things and getting valuable information before I even pay. I will work with him again in the future

:

thanks you for the work

:

Great professional, fast service, very good communication. Looking to work forward with Davis. Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment