Monday, April 30, 2018

I will evaluate your website as a 1st impression viewer

I will evaluate your website as a 1st impression viewer












About:

Did you ever think about how your visitors experience your site when they visit it for the first time?

I'm offering you an extremely honest opinion as a first time visitor of your site. I'll present my findings in a document by answering you these questions:


For $5 you'll get my answer on the following important questions:
  1. How about my first impression when seeing your site in a browser ?

  2. Was I able to understand what your site is all about in the first 10 seconds? That's the mean amount of time a user needs to assess your site.

  3. If you offer products or services, would I be interested in buying something from this site? Did it give me the necessary trust to place an order or to contact you for more info?

  4. Was I able to find any call to actions in the obvious places?

  5. How about the design of your site?

  6. How does in present on a mobile device?

For an additional $5, you'll get a list of things to improve on:

- Design: some suggestions

- Content: things that I missed and would like to see during a site visit

- Actions: suggestions to invite the user to order/participate/ask questions

Simple but very helpful.

if you have any questions, just drop me a message.


Reviews


yosefovadia:good work. very good work

pontifexmaximus:Outstanding Experience!

woo869:outstanding service as always. Thank you I am very happy.

pontifexmaximus:Fun working with him.

tibosydney:Swot analysis is interesting


No comments:

Post a Comment