Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will do guest post in my grocery blog

I will do guest post in my grocery blog












About:


Send me your article and I will guest post to my Grocery blog - Current Price, the Africa's #1 grocery blog for shoppers.

If you are looking to get a quality links to your food/health/nutrition space site, with (good PR, Domain and Page Authority) and want it to be as natural and be related to your niche then this Gig is for you.


HOW YOU BENEFIT FROM GUEST POSTING

  • Build Search Engine and Domain Name Authority
  • Boost Your Online Influence
  • Diversify Your Link Profile With Niche
  • Generate traffic to your business or personal website


GUIDELINES

  • Articles run from 600 to 1,500 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
  • Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
  • Article can contain no more than 1 link (dofollow)
  • Duplicate or spun content will not be accepted.
  • You can send me 2 relevant HQ images of your choice.
  • Anything out of niche is not accepted.
  • Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.

TOPICS YOU CAN ORDER FOR:

Topics you can order for in this gig may include: Diet plans, how to lose weight for men/women, harmful food items and drinks, recipes for a variety of dishes,etc...

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


mike_expert:Great Seller! Prompt, great communication and patient. Highly recommend.

a2cmtceo:Thank you so much! I look forward to the next project!

mike_expert:Great Seller! Prompt, great communication and patient. Highly recommend.

a2cmtceo:Thank you so much! I look forward to the next project!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment