Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will provide a social media plan for your music art or band great for musicians and singers

I will provide a social media plan for your music art or band great for musicians and singers












About:

I will provide a social media plan for for your music or art, designed for maximum growth and engagement. I have clients that pay me $1000 a month to manage theirs, plus I building custom fan pages integrated with custom apps- eCommerce and SEO in mind. I have developed a comprehensive outline for your band. PLUS some really great bonus material. 40+ mb worth! Way too much value for $5. Quick turn around & great value! 100% GIG RATING!

Reviews


mildredr77:Thumbs Up

icapitalmedia:Thumbs Up

khalilbulluck:Good deal

gsmonroe:Outstanding Experience!

icapitalmedia:Great buyer! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment