Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will drive unlimited genuine real and genuine traffic to your website for one month

I will drive unlimited genuine real and genuine traffic to your website for one month












About:

For starter $5 gig you will get over 200-300+ Real traffic from Social media per day to your website guaranteed for next 1 month


Yes you read it right!
Real Traffic is the most important element of the overall success of your website..so if you miss this, you miss the important factor!


Key features:

  • USA,CA,UK,AUS, TOP EUROPEAN COUNTRIES OR ANY TARGETED COUNTRIES
  • Real visitors with unique ip will be driven to your website. No bots.
  • No china traffic
  • 200-300+ guaranteed daily visits
  • Unlimited: you will receive constant visits for a whole month with no daily limits
  • The traffic is Direct and 100% Adsense SAFE
  • CPA, affiliations, landing pages, blogs, etc are welcome!
  • Entirely traceable on Analytics
  • SEO complementary
  • Custom tracking provided
  • Extensive customer support
  • 24x7 support
  • 100% traceable with google analytics
  • Very Low Bounce Rate

P.S: You may receive sales or opt-ins but they CANNOT be guaranteed, as well as specific bounce rate \ time spent, and ranking. We can't control visitors' actions.

Check out my GIG Extras below for Best Deals!

Reviews


marcusruiz:I was told this was real traffic. Numbers were not reached. Even worse these were clearly bots. Just because these bots were more clever bots don't buy. The client I sent the traffic to noticed no supposed traffic never hit the social media. If you can't deliver why lie.

olivsim:The buyer want real traffic. I already provided real traffic as he wanted. But now he claim that all the traffic are bot. But we are never use the bot traffic . All of our previous buyer 100% satisfied to our job. I think this buyer are not understand our work system . Thanks

annebrisebois:The gig was supposed to be for 30 days. I Don t know why it was done in 3 days.

olivsim:This my first time bad experience with this buyer . I have done regular basis work and also send him my screenshot . But she did not replying my massage after placed her feedback .

moemarie:Great Job.


No comments:

Post a Comment