Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will show how I drove 58,000 visitors in 3 days

I will show how I drove 58,000 visitors in 3 days












About:

About a year ago, I tested a theory on one of my clients sites a brand new domain with no PageRank or inbound links, and no marketing budget... and the results were mind-blowing! 58,000 Visitors in 3 days and HUNDREDS of back-links from reputable HIGH PR/HIGH TRAFFIC sites. Some of these appeared on page one of Google the SAME DAY. Within ONE WEEK this campaign captured 8 of the top 10 page one resluts and that was just the beginning... On my oldest site, I'm still getting 2,000 - 3,000 visitors per month on average, with no other marketing. About 1,700 of that is from Google searches - not referral. In the guide there is also an Analytics screenshot showing current traffic. In this guide I reveal the EXACT strategy I used to accomplish this ZERO COST Play! *NO Software *NO Press Releases *NO Link Buying *NO PPC *NO Social Media *NO Junk Referrers, Link Spam, Bots or Black Hats *NO Time consuming B.S. You can execute this in under ONE HOUR. This Guide explain each step in detail and you can re-use this strategy AGAIN AND AGAIN on different websites.

Reviews


mdhomeauction:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

mdhomeauction:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment