Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will bring real visitors, targeted web traffic

I will bring real visitors, targeted web traffic












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
MULTIPLE KEYWORD TARGETED TRAFFIC with LOW BOUNCE RATE & LONG VISIT DURATION


Traffic Direct or from Targeted Sources.

Possible to track with REAL-TIME Google analytic. 

Google, social visitors.

Accept maximum 4 keyword phrases.

Lower bounce rate.

Provide custom shortner tracking link ( Google/Bitly). 

24/7 customer support service.

Reviews


carolline15:Excellent... Seller did work as described and brought my website values to life, I recommend him and I will like to work with him again.

opure540:Thanks

liderfx:This is scam, Waste my money and time! They generate some links, links dont exsist, no traffic, no sales, no new members. AVOID THIS ! Fiverr please ban all guys like this! No real visitors!!!

opure540:The buyer was a little bit aggressive and unreal. After completing his project, he still want to scam me

carolline15:Excellent... Seller did work as described and brought my website values to life, I recommend him and I will like to work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment