Monday, January 27, 2020

Send Keyword Targeted Organic Traffic From Uk And Usa











About:

I drive 500+ Real visitors daily, 15,000+ visitors monthly (95% UK & USA) through Google/ Yahoo/ Bing for 30 days.



Features of My service

  • 100% Real visitors. (No bots.)
  • Long visit duration (1 to 3+ minutes)
  • Low bounce rate.



Because of real visitors.

  • Can be tracked with Google analytics.
  • Safe with Google AdSense  (100%)
  • Safe with penguin, panda, hummingbird (100%)



I include your website in search engine results with your keywords so that you can have 500+ daily visitors. 



Requirements

  • 1 x URL of your site.
  • 5 x Keywords.(per order)



Note:

  1. Number of daily visitors and visit duration can be changed slightly because I am trying to drive real people for your site.
  2. I do not provide traffic to Social Media Pages (Facebook pages, YouTube Channels etc.), Signup or Direct Registration Sites and Ads Click Sites such as "Adfly".
  3. If you got any question, Feel free to contact me.




***** I here to provide you a fast & high quality service!!! *****



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome, Great Service - Communication, Respond, and the job. will work gain

:

grate responsible buyer. like to work with you again. thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment