Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Give You 1500 Italy Targeted Traffic To Your Website











About:

Get 1500 Italian targeted traffic to your web or blog site.

  
 This will help you to increase your Alexa and google page rank, Only country-targeted.

      The visitors are real 
and safe for Adsense and other ads network.

          This traffic supports your google ranking but does not guarantee any sign-up /engagement or etc.  



Reminder: 

  • Do not use any short URLs.
  • the service not for youtube or twitter.
  • Do not provide any redirect URLs.
  • Traffic report provided
  • No bot, each visitor has their unique IP address.
  • not accepting Adf.ly, Fiverr links and any other virus containing website.



I always providing 10-15% free traffic just for your comfort.

I can't provide Guarantee for sales, subscription on your website.



If you have any query please feel free to Contact me

I can also target the countries which are not in the profile 
Please Contact me if the countries you want targeting available.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional

:

Service very fast and delivered as described. Thank you

:

fast response and very interactive

:

thanks a lot, I am glad you are pleased with my work.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment