Friday, January 31, 2020

Promote Your Mlm Link,Solo Ads Or Website











About:

hello this is fiverr solo

I will send blast your solo ads or email ads to my 700,000.Solo Ads Work & They Provide Visitors.To Your Website.This is the best solo ads service you will find on fiverr because unlike others, you will get results.  Solo ads sites sell this service for $5. Your traffic will be through the roof and you will get lots of leads. This works best for a squeeze page.

I will return your money if you dont get at least 150 clicks. And if you are promoting a squeeze page, I will return your money if you don't get opt-ins.BONUSplease review my service and leave a positive feedback and i will give you bonuses. I will give you another blast to another list free

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great service

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Did NOT work for me! Only received 75 clicks, not 150, did get 1 opt-ins. Seller sent message that does not offer refund when his gig description says just the oppostie (BEWARE)!

Seller's Response:

you offer was very saturated also you just ordered the basic even that yougot lot of traffic all my positive happy customers can't be wrong

Seller's Response:

Satisfactory Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment