Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will drive facebook traffic to shopify store

I will drive facebook traffic to shopify store












About:

**********Shopify Traffic Expert*****************

Hi, my name is Pehn, I reside in Nicosia, Cyprus with my family. My native language is English (US). I have excellent knowledge with Facebook advertising with over 7 years experience and the ability to direct the right traffic to a Shopify store from people having in mind to purchase your products and services.

I am going to help you in generating targeted buyers traffic from Facebook to your store and believe me the conversions is CRAZY.

What you will get:

- Instant access to my high quality service

- Setting UP Your Campaign For Maximum Conversion

- Instant access to the right audience (Location, interest and gender)

- Store review and optimization

I will work with you throughout the process to determine the right campaign settings and ensure you get exactly what you need. Ideas and consultation is included in this service. You also get a video done for your campaigns for maximum conversions and get your products to the right audience.on Facebook.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU ON MY EXPERTISE

Note: Contact Me Before You Order

Reviews


titlos:well done. I learned something new from, which I was missing by myself.\nthank you

pehnsoft:Great buyer, You're always welcome. Thanks.

winfredsowah:Although my goal of getting at least 1 sale on my store in 3days was not reached, Penhsoft worked fast and efficiently to deliver ads for two products for my store and helped me learn a couple things about ad creation. For now I attribute the low number osf visitors to the products.

pehnsoft:Great buyer... Kindly consider increasing ad spend per day. I delivered conversion driven campaigns for you. All the best mate.

deraldalford:This is a very complete and excellent service. If you want it done correctly, start here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment