Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be glad to 4.9 (23 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Belarus Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 6 hours Recent Delivery 3 days About me You've got a business, a web site, a presentation,youtube video a blog, etc.?

I will be glad to 4.9 (23 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Belarus Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 6 hours Recent Delivery 3 days About me You've got a business, a web site, a presentation,youtube video a blog, etc.?












About:

Get your Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Alibaba, AliExpress or Shopify store advertised on most popular social networks in the world.​

What I'll do for you:
You will get 300-1300++ daily visits for 1 month to your store via relevant social media communities. Also, due to the social media activity you'll get some "residual" traffic from main search engines.

IMPORTANT
- please send me 1 link (not more);
- to monitor your traffic, you'll get a live tracking link from goo,gl or bit,ly;
- I can't replace the link after the campaign is started;
- I can't guarantee sales: nobody can be forced to buy! You have to have competitive prices and "trending"/hot products.

Reviews


khristopherplun:Excellent Service

marinailn:Good service! Thanks!

ybit11:\tPerfect! Thanks!

ivanb994:It's ok, i guess.\n\n\nIt gain views for sure

allyouwantdata:Thanks traffic is coming in as advertise.


No comments:

Post a Comment