Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will give you a professional press release distribution

I will give you a professional press release distribution












About:

VIEW SAMPLE REPORT IN DESCRIPTION

I am offering a real press release submission service throughout USA that I offer to my larger clients. This is not a cheap press release service that you will find in thousands of other places that offer such services. This is the same service that is used by news agencies to help get their stories, companies, and websites popular. Most other services will only submit your press releases to article sites or non existent fake news.

The service I offer is very different. You are guaranteed to get in to news sites such as ABC, NBC, and CBS affiliates as well as other well known & popular newspapers. My competitors charge 295.00 to 1200.00 for this package online. I sell it for a very low profit margin and I guarantee you will be in at least the number of sites I said. If you go with one of the 2 higher packages I will guarantee your story makes it into Google news as well. For those of you who have done this before you know how difficult this can be. 

Reviews


hippopotam:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hippopotam:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment