Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will add all photos of every product

I will add all photos of every product












About:

                      **Polyvore is the best place to promote your products.**                            

Polyvore is a website to advertise any of your fashion/decor/beauty products in a fun way.
I will add 100 products from your website to Polyvore. You only have to give me your website URL and tell me which photos you want to be saved otherwise I'll choose the photos randomly.

Also check my offer:
If you order the same gig three times, I will add 100 more products for free.

P.s: This offer will expire by the end of this month.

Reviews


mdcdiamonds:Amazing communication, speaks perfect English and responds right away.\nWork was better than expected and completed in a reasonable amount of time.\nWill absolutely hire again.

mimapova:Oh thank you so much for being such a delight to work with. I have much enjoyed helping with the project. Looking forward to the next set of work.

fumpie:Responsive and good.

mathematic_joe:great work. fast and reliable.

patgriffin559:Great! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment